Hey, lovers! February 2023 is swiftly coming to an end (my goodness, are we already two months into the new year?) Here’s a quick overview of what I’ve been working on, both for the Satisfaction Project and for my other writing endeavours.
- Question answered: “How do I choose between my girlfriend and the escort I’m in love with?” It’s ‘bizarre love triangle’ time over at the Satisfaction Project, as I answer more of your anonymous questions. Honestly, this one is a bit of a train wreck…and I really hope that the guy who wrote to me finds this advice helpful as he figures out his love life.
- Blog article: Knowing the difference between ‘escort’ vs ‘prostitute’ means understanding what sex work is really about. If you’re interested in the history of the ‘p-word’ and why I don’t recommend using it when referring to sex workers, you’ll find this an interesting read.
- Question answered: “How do I get over an escort who won’t see me again?” If your regular worker calls it quits, you may feel as if you’ve been dumped. But it’s essential to pick yourself up and move on…and I have some ideas on how to do that.
- Last month I also published a blog over at Tryst called, ‘Activism is everywhere: creative ways to champion sex worker rights’. If you’re a sex work ally or just want to hear about some really awesome sex-worker-led activism and art projects, check it out!
Blog edits and updates:
- I’ve made a few updates to my interview with sex worker Cameron Hart, the one where he answered a reader’s question on how to become a male escort. It’s something I’m asked a lot, and although the reality check might seem a little harsh, I think it’s really necessary to make sure anyone who is considering entering the sex industry knows exactly how much work it is, and whether it’s likely to be profitable for them.
- My blog about paying an escort has had a few minor updates too. It’s always good to refresh your knowledge of payment etiquette!
- Have you ever wondered why escort service fees seem so high compared to other service-based businesses? Here are my thoughts on why we charge what we do.
I hope you’re all charging into the new year with optimism and some big plans for sexy adventures in the months to come. If you’d like to meet for a chat, some cuddles, or a bedroom adventure, please get in touch.