Welcome to the fail page.
If you're here, it's because you tried to book an escort and you failed. Look, it's not the end of the world...lots of guys get it wrong, simply because they don't know how.
You might have made one of these mistakes:
- Sending a message that we couldn’t understand
- Sending a message that was rude, angry or dirty
- Asking for unsafe sex
- Saying ‘hey’ or ‘bey babe’ or ‘are you free?’
- Not giving the specifics (the when, where, how long) that we need
- Sending dick pics or naked pics without asking (this is NOT okay)
- Refusing to tell us your name
- Refusing to pay a deposit or give us security info
Seeing an escort takes some effort. We’re human beings, and we only spend time with people who treat us respectfully.
Being polite (no dick pics thanks!) and writing in whole sentences.
Being clear about what you want (the sort of service, and the specific details such as when and where)
Helping us feel safe (providing your ID, your name, your mobile number and sometimes a deposit, if required.)
It's not too late!
Things might have gone wrong, but with a bit of effort, you can do better next time. Here are a couple of links to check out, if you want to find out how to see an escort successfully.
Welcome to this week’s question – how do I book an escort? I’m going to take you through the basic steps you need to know,