Travel is a particular hobby of mine. Whether it’s just a quick trip to my local wine region or a month-long tour of Europe, being in new surrounds fills me with excitement. In particular, there’s nothing better than meeting new people, learning new things, and making new friends.
My next Sydney tour is only a couple of weeks away. I’m squeezing this interstate trip in right before Easter so I can catch up with some regular lovers (and hopefully meet new ones). Here’s are the top five things I’m looking forward to while I’m visiting:
- Running through the Botanic Gardens at 8am (I love a good run along the waterfront)
- Brunch at the Grounds of the City (a lovely little place I discovered last time I was here)
- A trip on the ferry to Manly to get some gelato
- Lying by the pool at a nice hotel (it’s much too cold here in Melbourne for that!)
- Catching up with one of my fave clients for a long chat about music, books and online dating (yay!)
If you live in Sydney and we’ve never met before, perhaps now’s the time? I’m available for social dates (starting at $250/hr) or sexy playdates (1 hour minimum) and I absolutely adore connecting with new folks, whether you’re new to seeing escorts or more experienced. Visit my booking page to arrange a meeting.