Melbourne is a weird place to live. It’s cold most of the year, then around January we have those few amazing weeks of hot weather…but you never know when it’s going to be over! So having a good summer in this city means making the most of every sunny day.
I want to enjoy the last few weeks of summer too! So I’m offering a special discount next week: $150/hr social dates for brunch, lunch, coffee, or dinner anywhere in the Melbourne CBD. This rate will be available from 7:00am Monday the 27th, of February, through to 12am Sunday the 5th of March.
A social date can be a lovely way to connect with a provider you’re hoping to get intimate with or to reconnect with someone you haven’t seen in a while. It’s low-pressure – you don’t need to worry about whether it’s time to take your clothes off yet, or how you’ll perform! A good social date is about flirting, learning more about your escort, and letting them learn more about you.
It’s a satisfying experience all by itself, but can also be a fantastic way to build a connection before a playdate. If you’ve been thinking of meeting me for a while, this is your perfect opportunity to take me for a ‘test drive’ and figure out if we get along!
Melbourne has so many fantastic places to sample coffee and good food. From low-key hangouts like Heart Attack and Vine in Carlton, to fine dining establishments such as Rockpool and Rosetta…I’m always keen for a good meal, a drink, and a deep-and-meaningful chat. My favourite spots are:
- Higher Ground (CBD) – Excellent coffee and food over a huge split-level cafe near Southern Cross Station.
- Heart Attack and Vine (Carlton) – the classic hipster cafe, and it’s open from late afternoon into the evening!
- Meatmaiden (CBD) – A specialty steakhouse in a classic city basement
- Saké Restaurant & Bar (Southbank) – My favourite Japanese restaurant in Melbourne
- Naked for Satan (Fitzroy) – A spectacular view at sunset, and incredible tapas.
If huddling in a cafe together (or stepping out in style to dine and drink the night away) sounds like your idea of fun then please get in touch using the booking form on my website. You’ll need to pre-book, and my availability is limited.